I provide a range of coaching services for individuals and teams. Areas of focus include:
- Executive / Leadership Development
- Management and Team Leader Coaching
- Sales Strategy and Training
- Sales Management Training (Train the Trainer)
- Performance and Effectiveness Enhancement
- Leadership Dynamics: Team Leading / Team Building
- Goal Definition and Execution
- Communication Mastery – meeting facilitation, partner negotiations one-on-one communications (internal or client facing)
- Candidate Interviewing and Vetting
- Conflict Resolution (typically at the Principal or Partner level)
- Public Speaking coaching and preparation
I typically work with one of these three targets:
Owners/Principals/Partners of Medium to Small businesses – These individuals are typically accomplished professionals who have accumulated mastery over a particular service / product / industry, and are aware of behaviors that are preventing them from getting to the next level, or inhibiting their general professional growth. They are actively seeking help in improving general leadership skills and the management of their people, as well as setting and accomplishing a specific set of goals.
Sr Management at large or medium-sized Companies – Typically making up the middle-layer of organizations, these people have the dual challenge of both reporting up and managing down – which creates unique issues and complexities. Often times I am hired by this person’s supervisor to lend support.
Level Sales or Business Development people and Sales Teams – These are clients who sell products or services for a living, or, who manage groups of salespeople. I work one-on-one to help sales people remove barriers that inhibit their ability to maximize their qualifying and closing skills, enhance their ability to communicate value, uncover needs, manage objections and pricing-related sales barriers.
Here are some specific ways that I’ve helped my clients:
- Better manage communications among themselves, their partners and their staff
- Generate collaborative and proactive cultures that get the best out of people
- Help CEOs and Leaders Identify and remove barriers to building teams that are focused and engaged.
- More clearly define roles and responsibilities among their various teams
- Improve ability to delegate and scale resources effectively, and give up “control
- More Effectively and Clearly communicate/ articulate company goals and objectives to employees
- Better separate emotional dynamics from pragmatic dynamics of running a business – and increase overall comfort with the practical realities running a business
- Greater and clearer definition of short and long-term goals, and clearly define plans for their success
- Ability to motivate and inspire employees to give their best
- Increased capacity to handle the typical break downs that come with running a business
- Resolve disagreements and conflicts among partners and or key management on company direction, goals, financial issues, organizational decisions, etc.
Our clients come from a wide variety of industries including:
- Marketing, Advertising and PR Services
- Technology / Enterprise
- Real Estate
- Graphic Design
- Professional Services (Attorneys, CPAs, Dentists, Doctors, chiropractors)
- Small Business
- Personal Beauty
- Architecture Firms
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Services